Welcome on quellilà in Italy


We are craftmen and each of our product is finished by hand. Our creations testify to the quality of made in Italy and the Neapolitan craftmanship.


Quellilà in Italy: synonymous with uniqueness and luxury

Quellilà in Italy was born 4 years ago, from the Esposito family, owners of the Otisopse stores. The name "Quellilà" is aimed at "those who do not follow traditional standards", those who dare and express their creativity in wearing a pair of "in Italy" shoes precisely because it is produced strictly in Italy. The innovative brand wants to meet customer needs, producing and selling luxury shoes, unique in their kind. It is precisely their uniqueness that distinguishes the exclusivity of these accessories, impossible to reproduce several times. The meticulous attention to detail, to meet that slice of the public who want a commodity that feels its own, particular and useful on any occasion, without taking the risk of meeting someone with the same product.



The artisan production that makes the shoe unique in its kind

The Quellilà in Italy handmade shoes are designed, created and produced only in Italy, specifically in Campania and Tuscany. In the workshops, artisans make 80% handmade shoes, while the remaining 20% ​​use cutting-edge machinery. An innovative artisan production, but with the secret "recipe", handed down from generation to generation, which gives life to particular shoes. Factories take into account the environment that is protected as the employee himself. The materials used are in real leather, without any imitation that makes the object unique in its kind.



Quellilà in Italy: a variety of reliable and high quality products

Choosing the Quellilà in Italy product means not homologating, going against the current and being singular in a plurality of mass that dresses the same. An exclusive shoe, different from the usual, without neglecting quality, comfort and reliability. Unique in their kind, the shoes can range from women's lace-ups and men's lace-ups, to brogues in suede or leather, without leaving the moccasins out. Even the bottom of the shoe is treated in detail with the choice between leather sole and vibram or real rubber sole. The value for money is excellent, and there are no intermediate steps between the manufacturer and the customer. Online sales are also created to offer an extra service to the buyer who cannot reach the store, with reliable and always punctual couriers.

follow-us-on-facebook follow-us-on-instagram

Latest blog posts

View all
How to clean leather and suede shoes
19
DEC
2019

How to clean leather and suede shoes

How to clean leather and suede shoes   When we going down for a walk or going to a club we try to choose shoes also based on weather forecasts. But the...
Alessandro Esposito 200 0
Read more
Classic men's footwear
06
DEC
2019

Classic men's footwear

Elegant formal shoes for men   From the brogues to the buckle, from the moccasins to the derbies; the elegance of man is seen above all from the model of his shoes....
Alessandro Esposito 596 0
Read more
Ankle boots for men
26
NOV
2019

Ankle boots for men

Ankle boots for men Anyone who thinks that booties are purely female shoes makes a serious mistake. In the Sixties the Beatles made the so-called Chelsea Boots, ankle...
Alessandro Esposito 306 0
Read more
Slippers for men
11
NOV
2019

Slippers for men

Slippers for men Synonymous with comfort but also with elegance, in recent years the model of slippers is increasingly chosen by men who need comfort but do not want...
Alessandro Esposito 450 0
Read more
Sneakers: meaning and origin
25
OCT
2019

Sneakers: meaning and origin

Sneakers: meaning and origin For years, sneakers have been synonymous with rebellion and irreverence. Worn for jogging, on the playground or on stage, these shoes...
Alessandro Esposito 691 0
Read more
2019 men's casual shoes
08
OCT
2019

2019 men's casual shoes

2019 men's casual shoes If in the past being attentive to one's look was a typically feminine prerogative, now even men are showing more and more interest in their...
Alessandro Esposito 308 0
Read more
The Made in Italy of footwear: Quellilà
27
SEP
2019

The Made in Italy of footwear: Quellilà

The Made in Italy of footwear: Quellilà In the collective imagination, Made in Italy refers to two sectors in particular: food and fashion. Although these two...
Alessandro Esposito 170 0
Read more