Pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation No. 679/2016 and in accordance withThe Dec. Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.6.2003, as amended by Dec. Legislative Decree no. 101 of 10 August 2018We wish to inform you that the Users' data collected within the https://quellilainitaly.com website (hereinafter the "Site") will be processed by Otisopse Web S.r.l., with registered office in Via Guglielmo Melisurgo, 15 - 80133 Naples (hereinafter the "Company"), as the Data Controller, in manual, paper, computer or telematic form. In its capacity as Data Controller, the Company proceeds to save the Users' personal data in a special server located in Italy and to carry out all other processing operations through the staff appointed for this purpose, or, during maintenance operations, through any external agents.The database is accessible only by authorized parties through methods that ensure the protection and confidentiality, thanks to the adoption of security measures designed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.The data are kept for the time necessary to carry out those processing operations carried out in relation to the data of each user, depending on his choices, preferences and indications, as well as in relation to the purposes listed below.
2. Purpose of treatment
The provision of the User's personal data is necessary for the provision of services by the Company. Therefore, failure to provide, even partially, the same will make it impossible for the Company to proceed with the provision of the same services requested. It is also specified that the processing of data will be used to: i) Allow the sending of information, commercial, advertising and/or promotional material of the services and products of the Company through "automated" systems of contact (by way of example SMS and / or e-mail); ii) Collect data and information in general and in particular on consumer trends and preferences in order to obtain a detailed profile of the same, to offer an increasingly efficient and personalized service. iii) Allow consumers to place orders correctly, to ensure, at the same time, that they can be processed properly and in full compliance with the processing time; iv) Administrative purposes; v) Follow up on the report(s) and / or request(s) made by the User to Customer Service.
3. Granting of consents
The Company uses the User's data in accordance with the choices that the latter has freely exercised through its consent, at the time of their collection or subsequently, as well as to comply with obligations under the law, a regulation or a Community directive. In some cases, the data may also be processed without the express consent of the User, such as to comply with a specific request made by the User, to comply with contractual obligations or, again, in cases where the processing is necessary to protect the rights of the Company in the context of legal proceedings or to comply with any requests made by the competent authorities.
4. Granting of data and issuing of consents
The provision of data:for the purposes referred to in points (i) and (ii) of this information notice, is optional. Failure to provide this information does not compromise the correct use of the website; - for the purposes referred to in point (iii) is optional, but necessary to complete the purchase procedure. Therefore, failure to provide data compromises the complete use of the website; - for the purpose referred to in point (v) is necessary to enable Customer Service to properly respond to the request made by the User. Failure to provide data makes it impossible for Customer Service to take charge of the User's request but does not compromise the proper use of the site.Issuing of consent to processing:- for the purposes referred to in points (iii), (iv) and (v) no form of consent is required; therefore, the use of the services will take place following the simple provision of data; - for the purposes referred to in points (i) and (ii) the release of consent is always optional and the User is given the opportunity to exercise the choice during registration.
5. Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller is Otisopse Web S.r.l., with registered office in Via Guglielmo Melisurgo n. 15 - 80133 Napoli.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is Francesco Esposito, who is domiciled for the function at Otisopse Web S.r.l., with registered office at Via Guglielmo Melisurgo n. 15 - 80133 Naples, by virtue of the deed of appointment of May 2018.
The data may also be communicated by the Company to the companies in charge of shipping the products purchased by the User.The above companies will process the data only to the extent necessary for the performance of the tasks assigned to them, providing for the subsequent cancellation once completed.
6. Rights of the data subject
The User, with regard to the personal data provided, may exercise, as an interested party in the processing of personal data, may exercise the following rights provided by the GDPR and subsequent amendments to regulations, by sending a request without formality to the Data Controller, by writing to the email address email@example.com
- The User shall have the right to obtain:
confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in a structured format of common use and readable by automatic device and indication:
- (a) the origin of the personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments;
- d) the identification details of the data controller and of any data controller and of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) designated pursuant to Article 37 GDPR;
- e) the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representatives in the State's territory, data processors or their authorised representatives;
- (f) as far as possible, the expected period of retention of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period.
- The User will also have the following specific rights:
- right of access (Art. 15 GDPR). Right of the data subject to obtain access to his/her data and to complain to the supervisory authority;
- right of reply (Art. 16 GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her;
- right to cancellation - right to be forgotten (Art. 17 GDPR). The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay;
- right to limitation of treatment (Art. 18 GDPR). Right of the data subject to obtain a limitation of data processing;
- notification obligation (Art. 19 GDPR). The Data Controller shall inform each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted of any corrections or cancellations or limitations to the processing carried out in accordance with the aforementioned Articles 16, 17 and 18;
- right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR). The interested party has the right to receive the personal data concerning him provided to the Data Controller and has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without hindrance by the previous Data Controller and directly, where technically feasible;
- right to object (Art. 21 GDPR). Right of the interested party to oppose the processing of his personal data;
- profiling (Art. 22 GDPR). The data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, or which significantly affects him or her.
- The User will also have the express right to object, in whole or in part and at any time:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the sole purpose of sending advertising material or for carrying out market research.
- Finally, the User will have the right to revoke the consent to the processing of the data already given, except that this may make it impossible to conclude the relevant contract for the purchase requested.
7. Minor Users
The Company is aware that the Website and the services it offers may also be of interest to a minor public.For the above reason, the Company also encourages the registration of parents of registered minors: in this way, parents have the opportunity to use the same services and to be always aware of the initiatives that the company makes available to children.