Finding the right size for you is important.
We want to help you by giving you all the information you need to choose the right size through our size conversion chart
Two straight to measure your foot
Tools needed: White paper, pencil and ruler
1) Wear the socks you usually use
2) Place the white sheet on the floor, preferably against the wall
3) Place your foot on the sheet
4) Mark the length of your foot on the paper with a pencil: one mark on the heel and another where your longest toe arrives
5) Take off your foot and measure the length you get from heel to toe mark
- Measure both feet, you may get two different values so consider the larger size
- Relax your foot, you will get more accurate measurement
Our sizes are aligned with the most famous international brands of classic and casual shoes.
Moreover, if you have sports shoes from the main international brands at home, just choose one size smaller for our casual and sports shoes, two sizes less for those classic.
A high instep will fit better in a lace-up shoe than a moccasin.For a wide sole a derby is better than a brogues.If in doubt, it is better to choose a larger size and add an insole than risk buying a narrow shoe.
If you have any doubts, feel free to contact us.